Residential PV - We are happy to offer residential customers the installation of PV systems at sizes custom to their needs. Whether youâ€™re looking to have a grid-connected or an off-grid system, we can help you. Weâ€™ll help you determine the best size PV system for your home using the newest equipment on the market. Our on-site analysis can offer you options for Solar Panels Worcester placement. Options include roof or ground locations. We can install data logging equipment, so the homeowner can view their systemâ€™s power production through a computer.
Buying a PV system for your home is a sound investment and one that will pay for itself in time. Consider making the change and going green.
Commercial PV - There is no better advertising for a business right now than to install a Solar Panels Birmingham system. Going â€œGreenâ€ is the thing to do. A business having a PV system installed will certainly attract many people to come out and see the green technology in action. Savings resulting from reduced utility bills will help businesses lower their overhead costs, which will certainly be on the rise in the future. Weâ€™ll size our systems for your commercial business based upon your propertyâ€™s available space and configure our inverters based upon the type of service your property has. As with residential systems, we can install data logging equipment so you can view your new renewable energy systemâ€™s power production remotely, through the computer. Become the next leader in the business sector and consider making the change and going green.
Solar Hot Water Systems - Our solar hot water systems can provide either your home or business with sufficient hot water for domestic use. Typically, a home owner can install just one or two solar hot water collectors to harvest enough heat to obtain sufficient hot water. A commercial business may need to install more hot water collectors than that. It all depends on how large your hot water tank is. Our solar hot water systems can derive 80% of their needed energy from the sun. The other 20% is derived from an auxiliary electric element. Based on quantity and time of use of hot water, more than 80% can be derived from the sun.
Our solar hot water systems work off of a controller which dictates when the circulating pumps turn on. When the pumps are not working, the fluid, which acts as the heat exchange medium, rests in a reservoir tank located next to or on the domestic hot water tank. This fluid is held there by gravity and poses no danger of freezing in the collectorâ€™s pipes. The heat exchanging fluid is water, not antifreeze, which is not very corrosive to the pipes. These systems are designed to withstand the Northeastâ€™s winters and provide long lasting solutions for heating water for domestic use.
Wind Power â€“ Wind turbines can be connected to the grid and also be used in off grid applications. Our turbines are mounted on towers that range from 80 feet to 120 feet. The wind at that height is steadier and more plentiful. Power production at a very good wind site, can be equal to or better than a very good solar site. Wind sites are limited to empty lots of one acre or larger and have specific distance requirements with respect to buildings and utility lines. Sycaway Solar and Wind can survey your property to see if your site is suitable for wind power.